Purina® Goat Mineral (25 lb)
Purina® Goat Mineral is a uniquely formulated goat supplement, rich in nutrients that are essential to the proper development and well-being of goats of all ages and breeds. This coarse particle goat mineral feed is designed to support a healthy immune system and growth, bone and hoof development, reproduction and milk production in goats. Purina® Goat Mineral is now reformulated with even higher calcium levels to support healthy parturition, an Availa 4® package for increased bioavailability, and elevated copper levels for reproduction and health.
Features & Benefits
Higher Calcium levels
Supports healthy parturition
Availa 4® package
For increased bioavailability
Elevated Copper levels
Helps support health and reproduction
Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D
Supports proper development of bones and optimal milk production
Helps support reproduction and vibrant eyes
Minimal waste and dust
Vitamin E and selenium
Antioxidants that help muscle development
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- Goats receiving phosphorus deficient diets may over-consume this product when it is first offered.
- Place the mineral feeder near the water supply or in the animals' loafing area.
- Put out fresh mineral at least once per week.
- Feeding free-choice salt is not required with this mineral.
- Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area.