Purina® Catfish 32
A floating fish feed that is comprised of high-quality ingredients and nutrient levels designed to maximize efficient production of all types of catfish. When combined with proper management practices, Purina® Catfish 32 is formulated to support the growth of large, healthy catfish.
Features & Benefits
32% high-quality protein
Balanced amino acids support lean growth
High energy content
Encourages rapid and efficient growth
Stabilized vitamin C
Supports optimal health
Water Temperature Amount to feed daily Frequency of feeding
65-75° F. 2-3% of body weight Daily 6 days/wk.
75-85° F. 3-5% of body weight Daily 6-7 days/wk.
85-90° F. 2-3% of body weight Daily 5-6 days/wk.
2. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects.
3. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death.
4. Please consult the tag sewn onto the bag for complete feeding instructions.
2. Avoid overstocking ponds; exceeding the biomass capacity of a pond may result in fish loss.
3. Avoid overfeeding; excessive nutrient load will deplete water oxygen.
4. Reduce feeding frequency to not more than five days per week when water temperature reaches 85° F. Drastically reduce feeding rates and reduce frequency of feeding to three days per week at temperatures above 95° F.
5. Keep ponds adequately aerated.
6. If feed is not completely eaten within 20 minutes, reduce the amount that is offered.
7. Feed in late afternoon/early evening, when dissolved oxygen concentration is highest.
We Also Recommend
Exclusive® Signature® All Life Stages Lamb & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food
Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Pate Canned Dog Food
Exclusive® Infinia® ZenFood® Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food
Phelps Pet Disney Table Scraps Premium Dog Treats: Hot Diggity Dog Recipe