Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs
Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs provides both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help maximize skin and coat health, promote a strong immune system, and support joint function. Veterinarian formulated to provide the best fish oil for dogs.
- Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat with DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains omega-6 fatty acids to maintain the epidermal water barrier function of the skin.
- Pure oil made from wild, non-farmed Alaskan salmon and stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain its fatty acid content and taste.
- Does not contain PCB contaminants, mercury or other heavy metals.
- Promotes strong immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- May help relieve dry skin on dogs.
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Give ½ teaspoon per 10 pounds of body weight daily.If using pump, one pump equals approximately ½ teaspoon. Try as a topper to your dog’s food.
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (4.5 g):
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Crude Fat – 99%
Moisture (max) – 0.5%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – 455 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – 400 mg
Omega-3* – 1,228 mg
Omega-6* – 100 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Inactive Ingredients: Salmon Oil and Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative).
We Also Recommend
Diamond Naturals Large Breed Lamb & Rice Recipe Puppy Dry Food
Against the Grain Nothing Else Grain Free One Ingredient 100% Salmon Canned Dog Food
Against the Grain Nothing Else Grain Free One Ingredient 100% Duck Canned Dog Food
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Adult Maintenance Sweet Potato & Venison Dry Dog Food