Exclusive Red Flannel Large Breed Dog Food
For the Special Needs of Large Breed Dogs
Red Flannel® Large Breed Adult Dog Food is specifically designed to address the unique needs of large breed adult dogs. It supplies complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of your adult large breed dog
Optimal protein-to-fat ration helps support ideal body condition, an important consideration for large breed dogs is L-carnitine, a nutrient essential for energy metabolism, helps support ideal body condition
Complete nutrition to help support joint health
Balanced ratio of Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A & E, zinc and other essential vitamins and minerals to help support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat
Contains the goodness of whole grain nutrition
Balanced Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
Calcium and phosphorus help support strong bones and teeth
Crunchy kibble helps keep teeth clean
High digestibility supports firm stools and easy cleanup, a key benefit with large breed dogs
Chelated minerals for efficient absorption and high digestibility
Normal variation in kibble color is due to the absence of artificial color
Optimal protein-to-fat ration along with L-carnitine help support ideal body condition for senior dogs
Contains nutrition to help support joint health
Chicken by-product meal (source of glucosamine), ground wheat, ground yellow corn, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, ground flaxseed, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal, dried egg product, brewers dried yeast, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement [vitamin B2], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex [source of vitamin K activity], folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate), L-carnitine, rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min)24.0%
- Crude Fat (min)12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)4.5%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Calcium (min)1.0%
- Phosphorus (min)0.8%
- Zinc (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min)10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)100 UI/kg
- L-Carnitine (min)30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine (min)450 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)2.0%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)0.3%*
Feeding Directions for Adult Dog Maintenance
- Weight of DogCups* Per Day
- 50 to 702-¾ to 3-¾
- 70 to 903-¾ to 4-¼
- 90 to 1104-¼ to 5
- 110 to 1305 to 5-½
- 130+5-½ cups plus ½ cup for each 10 lbs. of body weight over 130 lbs.
- Recommended for large breed dogs one year and older and for giant breeds two years and older.
- The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The above feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup (taza). One measuring cup (taza) contains approximately 3.9 ounces (112 grams) of Red Flannel® Large Breed Adult Formula.
- The amount given to your dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7- to 10-day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
- Not for human consumption.
We Also Recommend
Exclusive® Signature® All Life Stages Lamb & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food
Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Pate Canned Dog Food
Exclusive® Infinia® ZenFood® Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food
Phelps Pet Disney Table Scraps Premium Dog Treats: Hot Diggity Dog Recipe